Many students have succeeded in obtaining financial support
Please review the following notes on financial aid.
- In order to receive financial aid, all students must first complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
- Apply as early as possible.
- Please review the University of Colorado Financial Aid Website and use it as your primary resource for financial aid questions.
- Financial awards may be available for CU Boulder graduate students: Sources of Financial Assistance
- For general questions about school finances, please see the CU Boulder Graduate School Finances page.
- Foreign students, please also review the Information for Prospective Foreign Students page.
- Grants and Fellowships may also be available.
The ENVS Program offers a few Teaching Assistantships each year. If you are interested in being considered for a TA position, please indicate this interest and describe your teaching experience in your statement of intent. Some graduate students may be awarded funding through individual faculty research assistantships. One should ask about this possibility when contacting potential faculty advisors.
- Announcements -
Thu Dec 19, 2013
- News -
Dec 04, 2013
Nov 22, 2013
- Faculty Focus -
Combining engineering with molecular biology, water and wastewater treatment systems, bioremediation, sustainable industrial "green" chemistry, biogenic acid production and biological air pollution.