Many students have succeeded in obtaining financial support
Please review the following notes on financial aid.
- In order to receive financial aid, all students must first complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
- Apply as early as possible.
- Please review the University of Colorado Financial Aid Website and use it as your primary resource for financial aid questions.
- Financial awards may be available for CU Boulder graduate students: Sources of Financial Assistance
- For general questions about school finances, please see the CU Boulder Graduate School Finances page.
- Foreign students, please also review the Information for Prospective Foreign Students page.
- Grants and Fellowships may also be available.
The ENVS Program offers a few Teaching Assistantships each year. If you are interested in being considered for a TA position, please indicate this interest and describe your teaching experience in your statement of intent. Some graduate students may be awarded funding through individual faculty research assistantships. One should ask about this possibility when contacting potential faculty advisors.
- Announcements -
Thu Dec 19, 2013
- Events -
Mon Aug 26, 2013
Tue Sep 10, 2013
- News -
May 21, 2013
May 16, 2013
- Faculty Focus -
Kinetics, spectroscopic, and field measurements of trace species in the troposphere and lower stratosphere; design and fabrication of fast-response in situ instrumentation.