Campus resources for environmental studies students.
Periodic announcements about events, internships and courses are sent to the environmental studies email list. You must sign yourself up to receive the emails.
To subscribe to the list: send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org The subject line must be blank. The body of the message must have only: subscribe envs-students firstname lastname (firstname lastname is YOUR name)
The messages will come from email@example.com.
Please add this account to your address book so important messages do not end up in your junk mail folder.
To remove yourself from the list: send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org The subject line must be blank. The body of the message must have only: unsubscribe envs-students firstname lastname (firstname lastname is YOUR name)
Stay On Track
Make sure the courses you are taking count toward graduation in the way you plan.
Use Your Degree Audit:
- Login to myCUinfo and click on the "student" tab.
- Go to Academic Resources and click on Degree Audit/Transfer Credit Evaluation.
- You will then be transferred to a page where you will be asked to re-enter your Identikey information.
- Click on Current Program(s)/Major(s) for your degree audit for your primary major. (If you are in the ENVS society and policy track or ENVS environmental science track ("old" major) and you want to see your progress in the "new" major, click on the "What If" link and under the Degree Program option select ENVS-BA.)
- Wait for the audit to show up on the screen and click, "Open Audit."
- Your “current” audit shows your progress in credits, MAPS, CORE and your primary major.
To track your progress in ENVS-SPT or ENVS-EST (the "old" major), please use the "old" major tracking sheet.
Courses applied to the ENVS major Science and Policy (SPT) or Environmental Science (EST) Tracks may be found under “Electives” and “Core Requirements.”
Check your transcript to compare completed environmental studies courses with the degree requirements. Keep in touch with your advisor!
Cool academic opportunities that you should know about:
Graduate School Resources
- Announcements -
Thu Dec 19, 2013
- Events -
Mon Aug 26, 2013
Tue Sep 10, 2013
- News -
May 21, 2013
May 16, 2013
- Faculty Focus -
Economic History, Economic Development, Political Economy, Environmental Economics, New Institutional Economics